Strengthening our Collective Impact
Forum 2019 will attract the most influential and inspiring organizations and executives from the public, private and NGO sectors. More than 1,000 participants will attend including leadership from prominent foundations, governments, global industries, the UN, and national civil society organizations.
Providing unparalleled networking, topical and diverse breakout sessions, and high-profile general sessions, Forum 2019 represents a powerful platform on which we can forge common solutions to pressing global challenges.
- Networking, Networking and More Networking
- 50+ Breakout Sessions on Hot Topics and Best Practices
- General Sessions with High-profile Speakers
- Exhibitor Showcase with the Newest Solutions and Technologies
- CEO Track for InterAction Member CEOs
- InterAction Awards Recognition
InterAction Forum provides you with an unequaled opportunity to increase your visibility and grow your network. As a conference sponsor, your organization will reach a core audience of professionals who stretch across all areas of global development and humanitarian professionals, agencies, and organizations rarely under one roof together.
Sponsorship is a proven, effective tool to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to your booth, and position your organization as an industry leader. Choose from one of our sponsorship packages or work with our team to build a custom program to meet your company’s needs. To explore sponsorship options in further detail and confirm availability, please contact: Forum@InterAction.org.
Platinum Level – $20,000 NGO/nonprofit; $50,000 Corporate
Gold – $10,000 NGO/nonprofit; $20,000 Corporate
Silver – $7,500 NGO/nonprofit; $15,000 Corporate
Bronze – $5,500 NGO/nonprofit; $10,000 Corporate
All Sponsors Receive:
- Tabletop exhibit to include 6’ black draped/skirted table and two chairs
- Complimentary full registrations
- Additional full registrations at a discounted rate of $495
- Company logo and link on InterAction website, e-blasts, electronic newsletter, printed materials and on-site signage
- Company description, logo and link on mobile app
- Sponsor badge ribbons for company representatives
- Pre- and post-convention attendee lists, upon request