Protecting NGO Space: Resources & Reports
Over the years InterAction has worked on behalf of, and in coordination with, its members and partners to help protect the ability of civil society organizations to work independently and collectively implement programs designed to help empower and uplift vulnerable communities around the globe. Below are some useful resources and links to organizations for additional information. For additional information on any of the below please contact email@example.com. Media inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PVS & RAM
- Partner Vetting Independent Assessment: Insufficient Justification For A Global Rollout
- USAID’s FAQ on the Implementation of the PVS Pilot
- USAID’s Final PVS Pilot Rule
- Requirements for PVS in the Congressional Appropriations Act, 2016 (Page 552)
- Charity and Security Network’s PVS Page