One of InterAction's greatest strengths is the ability to harness the perspectives of a wide and diverse membership. Through our working groups, we continually produce short papers, and we also produce a few larger publications each year. Our short papers can be found in the document library, and our larger works are listed below.
- The Nature of Development (2011): This report explores how to lift three billion people from poverty – and assist billions more living on its cusp – against today's backdrop of severe natural resource degradation.
- WFDA Commitments Report 2010: The Women, Faith and Development Alliance (WFDA) serves as a global network of partners who are committed to ending poverty. This report showcases the results of a 2008 global summit that mobilized over $1 billion in commitments for empowering women and girls.
- Women, Faith and Development Alliance – A Short History and Guide to Adaptation (2010): This document provides an overview of the results in the WFDA Commitments Report 2010.
- Revealing the Power of Gender Mainstreaming (2005): Gender integration can impact the outcomes of field programs by improving the effectiveness of development, particularly in regards to poverty alleviation. A six-page summary of the report is also available.
- Gender Mainstreaming in Action (2004): This study showcases successful examples of gender integration in different sectors in Asia and the Pacific.
- The United States and the MDGs: U.S. Contributions to Reducing Global Poverty (2007): A report coauthored with Bread for the World, Oxfam America and the World Wildlife Fund evaluating U.S. efforts toward achieving the UN's Millennium Development Goals.
- Foreign Assistance Briefing Book (FABB) (recurring): This collection of policy briefs, published every two years at the start of the new Congress and distributed to policymakers and thought leaders, outlines the NGO community’s views on current foreign assistance challenges.
- Country Ownership: Moving From Rhetoric to Action (2011): “Country Ownership” is key to sustainable development. InterAction and its members believe that the participation of both citizens and government is at the heart of country ownership.
- Choose to Invest (recurring): This annual booklet provides essential information on core U.S. government humanitarian and development assistance programs, and includes InterAction’s funding recommendations for that fiscal year.
- Annual Report (recurring): InterAction is committed to financial accountability and transparency. The annual report includes financial information and a write-up highlighting InterAction’s major work for the year.
- Monthly Developments Magazine (recurring): Since 1985, Monthly Developments Magzine has provided in-depth news and commentary on global trends that affect relief, refugee and development work.
Please send any questions to InterAction's communications staff.