Please join InterAction’s Food Security, Nutrition, and Agriculture Working Group to kick off 2020 Feed the Future Week and honor the 10th anniversary of Feed the Future. Hear from Congressional champions and NGO implementors on the impact of Feed the Future programs and learn how Feed the Future is critical to meet the global food security and nutrition challenges of the next decade.
Featured remarks from:
- Senator Bob Casey
- Jim Barnhart, Assistant to the Administrator for USAID's Bureau for Resilience and Food Security
- Sam Worthington, CEO, InterAction
- Kathy Spahn, President and CEO, Helen Keller International
- Doug O'Brien, President and CEO, NCBA CLUSA
Conversation moderated by:
- Asma Lateef, Director, Bread for the World Institute
Please RSVP by COB Thursday, September 10.
For more information, contact Sara Nitz Nolan, email@example.com.