Work at InterAction
InterAction serves as a convener, thought leader, and voice of the NGO community. Our talented staff are dedicated to advancing the NGO sector to ultimately make the world a more peaceful, just, and prosperous place. Our teams are experts at organizing meaningful, action-oriented conversations that influence and advance global development and humanitarian policy and practice. InterAction is seeking individuals at all levels who excel at supporting and facilitating coalition building. InterAction is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer excellent benefits for regular full-time employees, including:
- Generous health, dental, and vision insurance plans, including a 100% company-paid health insurance plan option
- Flexible health spending plan
- Retirement contribution plans, including an employer contribution
- Annual, personal, sick leave, and paid holidays
- Group life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Free access to on-site fitness center
All positions available at InterAction are based in Washington, D.C. Any InterAction job listings noting the position is based outside of the United States or redirected from www.inter-action.org, or emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org are not authentic. If you have questions about positions available at InterAction, please reach out to our Human Resources department by emailing email@example.com.
NGO Job Board
Interested in a career with an international NGO? InterAction’s NGO Job Board features new and open positions in the field and at headquarters around the world, sourced from our more than 200 member organizations and partners.