- The Member Portal.
1.2 Access to the Member Portal. InterAction reserves the sole right and discretion to determine whether your use of the Member Portal is in conformance with this Section, and also reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Member Portal at any time for any reason, without notice.
– defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
– upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
– upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
– download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
– impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
– restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Member Portal;
– remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Member Portal;
– interfere with or disrupt the Member Portal or InterAction’s servers or networks, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to InterAction;
– use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of InterAction’s services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
– submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by InterAction;
– promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
– transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
- Proprietary Rights.
- User Submissions
(a) The Member Portal permits members to submit information and opinions, including recommendations of law firms, investigators, and other individuals and firms and contact information for those individuals and firms. Information you or others submit to the Member Portal, including both materials posted to and uploaded to the Member Portal, are referred to herein as “User Submissions”. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, InterAction does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE MEMBER PORTAL IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MEMBER PORTAL, AND ANY CONTENT PROVIDED BY INTERACTION, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. INTERACTION AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- INTERACTION AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE MEMBER PORTAL OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE MEMBER PORTAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE MEMBER PORTAL WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE MEMBER PORTAL WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE MEMBER PORTAL IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR RECEIPT OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL INTERACTION, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR MISLEADING CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE MEMBER PORTAL, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF INTERACTION’S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM INTERACTION’S WEBSITES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH INTERACTION’S WEBSITES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE MEMBER PORTAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT INTERACTION IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INTERACTION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Member Portal is controlled and offered by InterAction from its facilities in the United States of America. InterAction makes no representations that the Member Portal is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Member Portal from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
InterAction may change, suspend or discontinue any or all aspects of the Member Portal, including its availability, at any time, and may suspend or terminate your use of the Member Portal at any time and without prior notice.