We are now in a world of unavoidable climate change, overlapping humanitarian crises, wars, energy and water shortages, and mass migration.
Through their work with great non-profit leaders, MzN International observed five things great leaders do in this new world:
- Nurture (not lead) people
- Diversify their NGO income (and do it very fast)
- Transform their NGOs to go agile (for real this time)
- Learn something new every day
- Take better care of themselves
This webinar draws from these leaders and lets us learn from the best change-makers in the sector. Register here.